Process. Understand. Search.Video.
Stop wrestling with ML pipelines, video infrastructure, and large datasets. Build magical video AI functionality into your apps with just a few API calls.
Create a workflow
- Use a starter workflow with zero configuration
- Models & workflows for media, industrial, real estate, news, social, and other use cases available out of the box. Object detection, classification, segmentation, creative video AI generation, etc.
- Define a workflow in Python code
- Want to run custom image or video AI models on Sieve? Just define your logic & dependencies in a simple interface. We’ll build & deploy it for you.
- Submit data already hosted in the cloud to Sieve using signed URLs or upload data directly. Simple HTTP API with available Python wrappers.
- Lightning-fast results
- Define workflows that process video in parallel by scaling out to thousands of machines. Hours of video processed in minutes, just one API call away.
- Stream and batch support
- Sieve’s hybrid model works for submitting thousands of hours of video at once and making queries after-the-fact or for building interactive user experiences that require you to poll Sieve in near real-time.
Make structured queries
- Everything is an object
- A person, a car, the entire frame, the audio — they’re all treated as objects within Sieve that each have their own temporal properties.
- You already know how to query Sieve
- It’s the same as writing a MongoDB query. You can query for every object and its properties with the same flexibility MongoDB offers.
Continual feedback loop
- Improve your workflows and models continually by submitting corrections, additions, or deletions to the structure generated by Sieve. Define custom routines, or use out-of-the-box routines that run periodically to improve models based on this feedback.